When using our Sites, you may voluntarily provide information about yourself, including yourname, contact information, company, job title, and any other information you choose to provide.For example, we may collect this information when you submit an inquiry through our Sites,send an email to us, or otherwise interact with us. In addition, the Sites offer extra features forRFCI members, and we may collect additional information from RFCI members includingusername, password, and other information you choose to provide when logged into the Sites.
We may use your information for any lawful purpose, including the following:
1. To respond to your inquiries;
2. To operate and improve our services and our Sites, including member benefits;
3. To send surveys, promotions, and marketing materials that may be of interest to you;
4. To comply with the law and to maintain the security of our Sites; or
5. With your consent, or as otherwise disclosed at the time information is collected.
We may share the information we collect with other parties, including the following:
1. With third-party vendors who process information on our behalf, such as email serviceproviders;
2. With RFCI members, including as part of our membership directory;
3. Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, governmental inquiry, or other legal process or asotherwise required by law, or to protect our rights or the rights of third parties; or
4. With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of data collection or sharing.We may share information that has been de-identified or aggregated without limitation.
We may also work with third parties that collect data about your use of the Sites and other sitesor apps over time for non-advertising purposes. RFCI uses Google Analytics and other third-party services to improve the performance of the Sites and for analytics and marketing purposes.For more information about how Google Analytics collects and uses data when you use ourSites, visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners, and to opt out of Google Analytics, visit tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Third-Party Links and Tools
If our information practices change, we will post these changes on this page. We encourage youto visit this page periodically to learn of any updates.